We believe in God, The Eternal Spirit, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ and Our Father, and to His deeds we testify:
• He calls the worlds into being, creates man in his own image and sets before him the ways of life and death.
•He seeks in Holy love to save all people from aimlessness and sin.
• He judges men and nations by His righteous will declared through prophets and apostles.
• In Jesus Christ, the man of Nazareth, our crucified and risen Lord, He has come to us and shared our common lot, conquering sin and death and reconciling the world to himself.
• He bestows upon us His Holy Spirit, creating and renewing the Church of Jesus Christ, binding in covenant faithful people of all ages, tongues and races.
• He calls us into His Church to accept the cost and joy of discipleship, to be His servants in the world and resist the powers of evil, to share in Christ's passion and victory.
• He promises to all who trust him forgiveness of sins and fullness of grace, courage in the struggle for justice and peace, His presence in trial and rejoicing, and eternal life in His kingdom which has no end.
• Blessing and honor, glory and power be unto Him. Amen
Live Simply, Love Generously, Speak Truthfully, Serve Faithfully.
Leave everything else to God.
Fred B. Craddock
9:45 AM Sunday School Opening
11:00 AM Worship Service
And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. ~ Galatians 6:9
Jane Doe - Another Company, LLC
Pastors who have served us in
"Faith, Hope and Love"
Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.
Rev. M.L. Hurley - 1883, Dr. N.G. Newman 1898-1900, Dr. C.H. Roland 1900-1924, Dr. C.H. Lester 1924-1927, Rev. J.W. Fix 1927-1931, Dr. Elwood Jones 1931-1942, Dr. W.T. Scott 1946--1949, Rev. Robert Kimball 1946-1949, Rev. W.A. Grissom 1949-1952, Rev. H.L. Carnes 1953-1956, Rev. T.G. Humphries 1957-1963, Rev. St. Elmo Nauman 1963-1967, Rev. C.L. Smith 1968-1975, Rev. J.T. Kelly 1975-1979, Rev. W.M. Everhart 1980, Rev. Richard Diekmann 1981-1989, Rev. R. Samuel Askew, Jr. 1990-1992, Rev. Lafayette T. Wilkins 1992-2000, Rev. Richard Binderup 2002-2003.
Rev. James H. Hyatt, Jr. 2004 - present
As a church-wide mission, Franklin Congregational Christian Church supports the Franklin Cooperative Ministry. We collect different items in a box on the downstairs baptistery.
For the current month, please donate Toilet Paper, Grits and Oatmeal.
Thank you for your participation and generosity!